25 years of uncompromising service to a growing and enthusiastic community
We have grown from assisting an orphanage of 60 to supporting 3 to 5 elementary
• Hundreds have been nurtured and educated in elementary, technical schools and
• Five to six hundred students (500-600) are directly impacted by the actions and
contributions of our local and foreign volunteers.
• More than 50 young adults have attended or graduated from technical schools and
• Our annual Summer camps keep on growing with the supports of volunteers which
provide recreations and education to more than 1200 beneficiaries in the visual arts,
music & dance, ecology & protection of the environment, to name a few.
• Young adults are becoming self-sufficient, still one of our main objectives.
Thanks to our collaborators, our past events and fundraising efforts have enabled us to grow
steadily over the years. Answering to the continuous demand support, symbolizing this
important milestone as another building block for a brighter future for our children and,
honoring our sponsors and volunteers, we are looking forward to celebrating COHEF’s 25th
Anniversary in a special and grandiose way.
We are grateful for the contributions of our supporters to educate the children which have
become YOUR children. We are counting on your patronage to underwrite our 25 th Anniversary
Gala and the implementation of our new strategy.
Be a sponsor! Be an underwriter! Be a volunteer!
For additional information please contact:
Ms. Elsie Craig – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 786-208-0957
Dr. Pauline Young – Email: email@example.com or call 305-986-5895
Mr. Carl Craig – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Juan Casimiro – Email: email@example.com or call 786-385-5285